Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Hunting Party

I didn't blog yesterday because I was on a Hunting Party. I have pics of what I found and I'm imagining all kinds of possibilities! Part of the inspiration came when I located a baby doll with porcelain head and hands. I could just see this as a nice accessory for a vintage/antique themed child's room. At this point I believe this is the direction I'm taking the bedroom. So far, I have a few interesting pieces I picked up yesterday. I'm hoping to locate a child's book to take apart so I can frame the pages and hang in the bedroom. Enjoy the sneak peek!



Blue toile pillows sized perfectly for the bed.



Baby needing a pretty antique dress.


Very attractive black shelf.



This blue vase is one I picked up several weeks ago. I loved the grey blue color and the shape. I didn't have a plan for this piece when I bought it, but it was on clearance so I snapped it up! I'm glad I did.

1 comment:

kelgrandy said...

Oh my word! I love the pillows. They are exactly what you were saying you wanted! Your french decor theme is starting to come together. Yea!!!