Friday, May 15, 2009

Guess where I've been??

I have no idea how I missed it, but I did. I finally realized that Feather Your Nest is in Eureka Springs! It's been there all this time and I've been passing it up. Can we say DUH?!? Well, last weekend I finally remedied that and actually got to go visit Eureka Springs. Feather Your Nest played no small part in my making the trip and I am so glad I went! I will definitely be going back and dragging lots of stuff home with me.

When we go for the day we like to wander Eureka Springs and eat pizza in the Historic District. There are a few really adorable home decor shops here now-in addition to the antique/flea markets. I need to get more pics and post a couple more geeky gushes about them. One of them is right downtown and I need to get up there and buy the glass cabinet knobs she had for sale. Ok, I promise to get more pics next time I go. I do have some pics of the Victorian houses, which I will put together in another post for your viewing pleasure. Ok, I better get to work on it!



No comments: