Sunday, October 11, 2009

You know you're in the Great Frozen North when...

The town parade takes place even though it's only 27 degrees out and snow flurries are expected. Friday night we had the first snow fall. Yes, we've sort of skipped the slow cooling and went right to the frozen part of the year-which is a bummer. Our leaves are still green on Main St. for goodness sake. I was looking forward to the leaves changing color but now I'm not sure what will happen. I took some pics at the parade saturday morning. Our university was celebrating homecoming. YAY! We stayed as long as we could until the boys hands were too cold to make dashes into the street for more candy.





Our 2 frozen boys awaiting the start of the parade festivities.


A photo of Main St. showing a smallish portion of the turn out.


This would be the USD Marching Coyotes. I felt bad for the poor mostly frozen baton girl in front. I hope she thawed out ok.

No comments: