Monday, October 12, 2009

Play Dough Recipes

Someone on a message board posted a link to a page full of recipes to make your own play dough. Last night I finally broke down and looked up a recipe and made a large ball of blue tinted squidgey stuff.

That has to be the best use of 10 minutes of my time EVER. Once the goo went onto the table I didn't hear much from the boys at all. I'm thinking that the person who put this page of recipes together is a genius! Check out the link and see what you can come up with.




My little guy decided to make a Crabby Patty. He was convinced that it looked very tasty.

1 comment:

De Anne said...

Very cute! You are a brave mama. My girls always managed to get play dough in their hair and carpet. Your boys must be much better with it than my girls. Or, it could be your outstanding parenting.