Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Don't you love it when...

you FINALLY find that one thing you've been searching for?? I've been searching for a shelf like this one for ages and ages. My main criteria for this shelf was that it had to be long. I'm pretty sure this was made from the planks of an ancient Viking ship. Solid doesn't begin to describe this thing. I found this at one my fav thrift stores for a song.




Now that we're moving into the new house, we have lots more wall space. Um yeah, you would expect that in a 30 x 40 foot living/activity room, right? My plans for this shelf involve some cute baby access. This shelf is still in an undressed state but is #1 on the list of projects to complete asap.

So, here's what I'm longing to pair with this shelf.





(photo is via the Blik website)


I love this Blik wall decal! I'm going to have to do some serious ebay selling so I can lay hands on this! Everything for this play space will be influenced by this wall decal. This comes in a small 3 ft size and the large 6 foot size. I'd take either one! You can see more Blik here. Happy browsing!

PS,
No, I won't get paid for hawking Blik wall sticker thingies.

Sharing with Rhoda at Southern Hospitality!

No comments: