Sunday, August 21, 2011

Abandoned Chairs




Back before we packed up and moved out here to the old schoolhouse, I asked my hubs to see if the chairs up above in the photo were for sale. Our neighbor had these 4 chairs stacked behind her garage all abandoned and needing loved. One of them is a rocker which matches another rocker I hauled home from the resale shop.

Hubs went over and struck a bargain with the neighbors and hauled them home for me. All I need now is some spray paint. I think I'll keep these the same pastel shades they had been. One was pink, one was turquoise and one was baby blue and one green.

Ok, actually on second thought maybe I should paint the screened porch first? I see lots of painting in my near future.

To Be Painted List:

Bella's toy/book shelf
Motel Chairs
Porch

These are the first 3 projects I want to get done. I'm off to the hardware store!

No comments: