Monday, May 23, 2011

So It Begins...




the selling, that is. If I were completely honest I'd say selling is what I love.

There is nothing I enjoy more than finding cool stuff to resell. Fortunately, I'm able to do a little of it now. I've been looking forward to going back to it after I quit selling in 2008.

I feel like I can post about it on my blog and have even more fun. Most of the finds I post about are for personal use. Notice I say MOST of'em!

At the moment I'm in the process of clearing out closets and selling off what I don't need. When there's a new baby in the house all kinds of things find their way into closets and drawers-so out it goes.

I'm posting a pic of the bistro set that will sold off next just because I like the color of it. This set isn't meant for a family of 7 so we'll sell it off and see if we can come across something just perfect for the back yard. Wish me luck!

No comments: