Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Thrifting Fantasies

Since I've been contemplating this thrifty obsession of mine lately, the idea of itemizing an ULTIMATE WISH LIST of things I dream and fantasize about finding has come to the front of my brain. I've decided to put together a list and share it here.


My list would include:

1.) Ikea Expedit bookcase

2.) a complete dvd set of Signing Time videos. Since my little Bella was born deaf and we're learning to teach her ASL, these are high on my list.

3.) Signing Time board books.

4.) Waldorf play stand set. I've heard stories of thrifty moms finding these open ended play structures for super cheap.

5.) A Pottery Barn-ish sofa for downstairs.

6.) still thinking...I'll have to come back and fill in some more.

Do you have a fantasy list in mind??

2 comments:

kelgrandy said...

I want the complete set of Signing Time DVD's as well. Ben is vocal, but non-verbal so we are learning to sign since that is how he communicates. I wish you still lived here- there is a lady in the ward that is teaching us. . . Love you girl!

BBV said...

Kelley,

If Ben is involved with an early intervention program they may buy some or all of them. It wouldn't hurt to ask. I looked up the whole set and it runs about $800. Totally worth it but outside of my budget at the moment.