Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween has left us again...






I must admit that I had a hard time getting into Halloween this year. I just felt like it came up quicker than I could get ready. I am blessed with kids who are easily satisfied when it comes to trick or treating. In total we only went 4 blocks and then the boys were ready to go home and check out their scores. All in all it was pretty easy and over in no time!

The best treat the kids were given were $10 gift cards from a friend of ours. They were way happier with that than anything else and I don't blame them. I'm including some pics we took last night just for fun.




A pic of our 2 Vampires, a Werewolf and a denim clad "Greaser". Thanks to S.E. Hinton for the inspiration of her Outsiders book.

2 comments:

De Anne said...

impressive pumpkins and scary kids. Looks like they had fun.

kelgrandy said...

Ah, I LOVE the book The Outsiders. Your kids look GREAT! Scary. Grant would be so jealous.