Friday, August 21, 2009

When you pray for guidance and protection






this is what you may get if you snap a photo right after. Three of the kids will be baptized this Saturday so we've been praying for guidance and protection for all of them. We thought it was interesting that this pic showed up with someone standing or sitting directly above and behind our oldest daughter.

Do we know for sure what this is in the pic? No.
Do we think it's interesting anyway? You bet!

ETA: The pic quality if fuzzy because it's a photo taken off a cell phone. Just a little FYI. Cheers!

4 comments:

De Anne said...

I am so excited for your family!!!!! That is excellent news. I have no doubt that your family will receive added guidance and protection!

kelgrandy said...

Hey Brandi. Lockley told me the great news. She had me guessing all sorts of crazy things before she told me. I'm so happy for your kids. How did the baptisms go? I vividly remember the day you and Dale were baptized, and how much love I felt for you. It was so neat being able to watch your emotions as you watched Dale. We love you guys and miss you. Tell everyone hi.

BBV said...

Hey girls, everything went great and the kids were SO SO SO happy!
Lockley said she "could just burst" she was so full. Thanks for the well wishes and I miss you both!

Love,
B.

De Anne said...

I think Lockley's description is so perfect!

It sounds like your family is doing so great. We miss you here, but when the Lord needs to somewhere else, that's just the way it is.