Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Sometimes It Pays To Go Late...


to yard sales. Last weekend my mom and I stopped at a sale that looked like it was being packed up. We were late leaving the house last saturday so only stopped at one sale. The dresser has 5 drawers and was marked $40. I was making noises about wanting it so mom offered $20 and they said they'd take $25. Good enough for me! We struck the deal and they even helped us load it up into the mini-van. Help loading it was worth the extra $5, don't you think?? I sure do! This thing is really tall, too. This will be painted put into the bathroom for storage. I think.

Oh yeah, about the sombrero... This is a hat my kids wear while they weave about drunkenly on their bicycles up and down the driveway. I'm not allowed to re-home it so I am constantly trying to find a place to put it. This is why and how it's in this pic of the dresser. (sigh)

1 comment:

Glenda/MidSouth said...

You got a great deal. I know if I would get out earlier I could get more bargains at yardsales.
Glenda