Saturday, January 31, 2009

The Re-Organization Begins...




Well, I started this bedroom this afternoon. I must say, as bad as this looks in the photo, it was way worse than that before it was all cleared away. I had been using that bedroom closet as a catch all from when it was used as the office. I had so much stuff jammed into that little closet it was unreal.

2 contractor bags of paper and boxes (destined to be recycled) later, the floor has been cleared. The crib has been taken down and carted off to the attic while toys have been boxed and removed for later sorting and disposal. I have made the insane decision to paint. No, not just the bedroom, but the entire house. This is not something I plan to have done in a few days, fortunately. No, I think I'll take it slow and do one room at a time as I clear it out. I think it's entirely likely that I will have to the rooms cleared of clutter and unloved items long before I finish painting. Goals. I have them.

No comments: