Tuesday, July 8, 2008

My Free Magazine Stash

Ok, I know it's been ages since I've updated, but I've been super busy!

It occurred to me that I currently receive a ton of magazines in the mail. Some of these are subscriptions I intentionally requested. My Real Simple, National Geographic, Vegetarian Times, Better Homes And Gardens, Martha Stewart Living and Country Living magazines are the ones I couldn't do without.

Recently, I've gotten other magazines in the mail because I answered a few survey questions. Yep, they promised magazines and I did get the promised goods in the mail. I was a little surprised, but I now receive Metropolitan Home, Elle Decor, Interview and Maxim. Maxim is a substitution for Hallmark Magazine. I was puzzled by the arrival of Maxim but eventually figured it out. The last time Maxim arrived in the mail, my husband brought it inside and asked me why I was now getting Maxim in the mail?? He was holding it between 2 fingers at arms length like something smelly the dog might roll around in. It's good for bathroom reading, if nothing else and I can recycle it when I get sick of looking at Shannon Elizabeth on the cover.

I'll locate the link to free mags and update later so be sure to check back!

No comments: